We generate value, not just forecasts.Effective supply chain planning starts with a reliable demand forecast. Although by itself it is not actionable, the accuracy and the integration to other functions have a huge impact on the business results. With Solvoyo’s collaborative platform, you will empower all the stakeholders – from CEO to sales reps – in your demand planning process, sense the demand shifts in the market, review AI-driven actionable insights by combining internal and external data, and take actions to reach your targets.Discover now
“Demand planning is both art and science. Until Solvoyo entered our lives I think we managed it as too much of an art relying on our individual intuition backed up by the primitive science of 30 versions of the same spreadsheet. Now all that is gone plus I feel we’re finally in a position to make real-time decisions fed by all sorts of data.”
• Whether for operational or financial purposes, Solvoyo generates value through its ability to accommodate not only historical sales, order, inventory and fulfillment records, but also big data in real-time: distributor data, point-of-sales, weather data, external market benchmark data, financial targets, links to social media data, and sentiment analysis.
• With its advanced machine learning capabilities, Solvoyo’s demand forecasting helps you take your forecast accuracy to the next level.
• Demand forecasting alone is not enough to make the right decisions. The best demand plan is the one that receives input from all stakeholders and empowers them with data & insights
• On a single platform with one version of the truth, by involving cross-functional teams such as sales, marketing, finance, operations, and supply chain, we help you create a more realistic demand plan, which balances business targets against the customer needs while minimizing risks.
Competitor moves, consumer preferences, weather, and pandemics… There are so many external factors shifting demand, creating complex forecasting, and demand planning processes.
Solvoyo, on top of its forecast generation and collaborative environment, offers what-if capabilities to evaluate scenarios incorporating internal and external events. In seconds, planners are able to review the effects of price adjustments, marketing activities, sales incentives, product portfolio adjustments, and compare them with budget or approved base scenarios.
When there is a latency between the consumer demand signal and supply chain actions, classical forecasting methods are woefully inadequate in sensing the demand and reflect it in forecasts.
• Solvoyo Demand Sensing translates the data from disparate sources and improves the speed and the quality of short-term demand-shaping actions in response to internal and external events. For CPG companies, it happens via learning from sales data of various retail channels. For retailers, this means learning from increasing store traffic/or website traffic and click rates.
Understanding the level of influence of the demand drivers such as discounts, promotional offers, website placement, or in-store display empowers better decision-making when it comes to shaping demand.
• In addition to using these demand drivers in forecasting, Solvoyo Analytics and Planning platform also provides insights on how different product segments or channels respond to changes in these demand drivers. Having insights on which products are more sensitive to promotions or changes in the price index in references to the competition facilitate faster and smarter decisions when it comes to taking demand-shaping actions.
• Insights from the demand-driver analysis are also used in predictive and prescriptive models such as Promotions Planning and Gap Closure to take action on under-performing categories or slow-moving SKUs.
You can automatically build multi-stop, multi-modal and multi-day routes with pickup and delivery time windows, complex tariff structures, operational constraints of the transportation resources, including the dedicated fleet and the drivers, and the hours-of-service regulations. Furthermore, exchange data with your 3PL, your carrier and your DC ops via any digital interface at any frequency -even real time. With optimal routing and scheduling capabilities, our platform will reduce your inbound, inter-facility and outbound transportation costs while increasing delivery performance. With its AI-driven actionable insights, Solvoyo can also help you track your transportation KPIs and fill in the performance leaks in your operations.
Future-proof transportation planning tools should be much more intelligent than the traditional tools leading the market today. Given the rapid advances in inexpensive sensors, geo data, and software technologies, it is essential to have access to high-resolution, real-time data from the enterprise systems as well as external services. On Solvoyo’s platform, you can easily exchange data and intelligence with multiple sources – ERP, WMS, TMS, CRM for enterprise data as well as services that provide data from embedded sensors on trucks, navigation devices and package tracking services to name a few.
Transportation is a significant cost for retailers and CPG companies. Yet, many see it as an operational support function and disregard the effect of long-term carrier contracts and the projected freight capacity shortages. The bottom line is that transportation should be part of tactical and strategic decisions and planned beyond the operational window. Solvoyo platform will help you forecast future requirements by mode and support carrier bidding and the purchasing cycle. The same platform will help you operationalize the strategy and your tactics, ensuring vertical alignment of enterprise decisions.
Traditional transportation planning software is still focused on addressing the transportation challenges of the past. In today’s competitive business world with rapidly changing dynamics, your transportation planning process has to be a part of a broader end-to-end planning and execution support vision, working in lock-step with production, supply, and fulfillment functions. With Solvoyo’s end-to-end capabilities, you can automate concurrent planning of priority-based order fulfillment and transportation, align production to maximize truck fill rates and coordinate inbound milk-runs with optimal production sequence.